StatTrak for Baseball Quick Start Guide
1. The Select Teams screen comes up automatically when you start the program. There are two sample teams for you to experiment with. You can delete these any time.
2. To add a new team, Click Teams (lower left), then Click Add. You may want to include the year in the team name so you have a separate team entry for each year the team plays (e.g. 2014 Hawks). You can always select multiple team entries to get career stats later.
3. Select Roster from the Update menu. Click Add, then enter the player information and Click OK. You can add any number of players to the team roster. Click Close when finished.
4. Select Games from the Update menu. Click Add Game, then enter general game info including: game number, date, location, opponent, notes. These entries are optional.
5. Click Standard (lower left) to enter player results. Standard Player Entry - This is where you enter individual batting, pitching, fielding and spray chart results. Click on the player table (row/column) to select a player to update. The player name and appropriate stat categories are displayed on the right. Enter results and then click on the next column or next player. Click OK when finished.
6. Now you're ready to view your stat reports. Click on Reports from the menu to list all the reports available. On any of the stat reports, Click Compute to view report options available. Select Print from the File menu to print any report.
7. To create your stats website, select Internet Options from the Internet menu. This is where you select you the teams, reports, and pictures to include on your website. Use the tabs along the top of this screen to navigate. Add custom text on the Page Content tab. Click OK when finished. Select Publish Website from the Internet menu. You will be prompted for a name the first time you publish. You can re-publish anytime to update your website as the season progresses.
- Press F1 on any screen to view detailed help or select Help from the menu.
- Go to our Technical Support area to find answers or open a problem using our online Help Desk.