Quick Start Guide
It's a good idea to read through the Frequently Asked Questions and Overview (under the Help menu) when you get a chance. Press F1 from any screen to bring up specific help for that screen.
The Address Listings screen is displayed automatically when you start the program.
To Add Names and Addresses:
- Click Add (at bottom of screen).
- Enter Name and/or Company.
- Enter Type (tip: Use this to group similar entries together, family, friends or business). Select Multiple Types from the list box to assign an entry to more than one Address Type. To add additional types, select Address Types from the Tools Menu.
- Enter Address, phone, email, etc.
- Click Details tab to enter notes, birthday, and custom fields. (tip: To customize the headings for the 5 custom fields, select Custom Fields from the Tools Menu.)
- Click OK to save your entry or click Individuals tab.
To Add Individuals to an Entry:
- Click Individuals tab and click Add. The individuals tab is designed to store information for multiple individuals at the same address location. For example, employees at the same company or family members at the same household.
- Enter Name, phone, notes, etc.
- Click OK to save your entry.
- Select from any of the 5 reports in the Reports Menu to view and print your name and address entries. (tip: When viewing a report, click Preferences to modify the report size or fields displayed.)
Labels & Envelopes
- Select Labels and Envelopes from the Reports Menu and select the addresses you want to print. (tip: Click Preferences to modify fields displayed.)
- Click Print Labels or Print Envelopes (bottom of screen).
- Click Label Type or Envelope Type to change the label or envelope used.
- Select Print from the File Menu.
Import Names & Addresses
- Select Import Names and Addresses from the Tool Menu.
- Select type to Import Data From (comma delimited, other Address Manager, etc). Enter your import file name and click Import.
- Install the program on each computer.
- Select Options from the Tools Menu.
- Click Browse to change the location of the address database to a shared network drive.
- Press F1 on any screen to view detailed help or select Help from the menu.
- Go to our Technical Support area to find answers or open a problem using our online Help Desk.